Saturday, February 11, 2012

Projects I Would Love to Try

    1. Vintage Wall Map - I LOVE this idea! My friend who blogs at Savoring the Sweet Stuff published this tutorial (photo credit) on how she made this map that visually documents their travels together as a married couple. My husband loves maps and I've found a few vintage ones at yard sales, but I have had no idea what to do with them.  This would be great, and it looks so easy!


    2. ABC Crayon Art - I found this on Pinterest and clicked until I found this tutorial (photo credit). I love this idea for a child's name, provided it is relatively short. I am thinking this would be a great gift for my new niece/nephew who will be arriving this fall!

    3. Make This Scarf - Okay, so it's not likely I will make this. After cruising this tutorial (photo credit) the ability level looks far beyond that of which I am capable.  But I do love the look. I really like the look and feel of scarves but I'm not super comfortable tying or wearing them yet.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment