Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Productivity, Despite Confinement

So today was the first thoroughly productive day I have had since I've been down.  I'm so proud I decided to list it all out:
  • Spent some quality time with my son watching Bob the Builder while Daddy got ready for the day
  • Did my Water Immersion Treatment #1 while reading a chapter of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (book 2)
  • Showered, dressed in regular clothes (not sweats) and put on make-up!
  • Worked on school stuff for two hours:
    • graded retake quizzes
    • responded to emails
    • wrote test questions
    • reformatted the test (thanks to stupid auto correct, this took nearly an hour!)
  • Paid and mailed three bills
  • Made two phone calls - one to the pharmacy and one to the office processing my disability claim
  •  Planned this project with my mom for the baby's room - yep, that's right!
  • Made a to-do list with my husband of things that need done before the baby gets here...yikes
  •  Wrote two devotions for Upward Soccer
  • Did my Water Immersion Treatment #2 while reading another chapter of HP
  • Played play dough with my son
  • Listed this Halloween costume for sale online:
  • Filed paperwork in the ISN I have created for my daughter's medical info
  • Watched NO TV!
And that was all before 6 PM!  Being productive has today is SO good for my heart.  I am greatly encouraged by the fact that I have been able to get things done - and especially help my co-workers out - even though I am home on my couch.  (Actually, I moved to the green chair today, you know, for a change of scenery :)

Hoping to recreate this tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Is that a lion? Chandler is going to be a lion too! I already got his costume though :(
    Can you believe your going to have a baby before halloween? I am decorating for halloween so you can its not too far away!

    ReplyDelete