I wrote this post a week ago today at the height of stress - in fact, probably the most overwhelmed I've felt in quite a while. I think I cried through most of it. Then I wrote this post of daily to-dos in the hopes that it would help me get focused and organized. It kind of worked. I had Monday off work and was able to get some things done, but I had to take Wednesday off because I woke up in the middle of the night with a splitting headache. I took the whole day off and still didn't feel 100% on Thursday (my birthday). The good news is that now it's Friday, and the weekend is full of birthday fun - a dinner date with my husband, birthday lunch with my family, including my brother and sister-in-law, and (hopefully) a nice, relaxing Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment